Boo is experiencing problems with the installer. Language packs are correctly downloaded but not correctly installed by Ubiquity. This results in the selected language not being used by KDE and it’s delaying the release of KDE CE RC1. At this stage we believe the problem comes from a conflict in the Ubuntu repositories.
Merlwiz finished his work on this edition. The ISO should be uploaded to our servers very soon now and it will then be tested by Exploder to see if it can be released.
I started working on the x64 Edition. Since I’m starting from scratch on this edition there’s a lot of work involved but the progress is good so far and things are going fine. It’s too soon to know how long it will take for this edition to be ready yet.
Shane submitted BETA 042 to Exploder, who only reported 4 bugs.. none of which were major issues. The next ISO from Shane is likely to pass Exploder’s tests and we’ll then be looking at a public release.
mintInstall 4.0 has been in Romeo for a while now. Please provide feedback about it so we can move it to Elyssa.
mintUpdate 2.8 is going to bring a lot of changes and improvements to our update manager. It should be released in Romeo in the days to come. Please translate it (in the forums) as much as you can.
Flash 10 beta 2 is in Romeo. Please provide as much feedback as possible so it can make its way towards Elyssa.