This is the BETA release for Linux Mint 20.3 “Una” Xfce Edition.
Linux Mint 20.3 is a long term support release which will be supported until 2025. It comes with updated software and brings refinements and many new features to make your desktop even more comfortable to use.
This new version of Linux Mint contains many improvements.
For an overview of the new features please visit:
The release notes provide important information about known issues, as well as explanations, workarounds and solutions.
To read the release notes, please visit:
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended for a comfortable usage).
- 20GB of disk space (100GB recommended).
- 1024×768 resolution (on lower resolutions, press ALT to drag windows with the mouse if they don’t fit in the screen).
- This BETA release might contain critical bugs, please only use it for testing purposes and to help the Linux Mint team fix issues prior to the stable release.
- It will be possible to upgrade from this BETA to the stable release.
- It will also be possible to upgrade from Linux Mint 20, 20.1 and 20.2.
- Upgrade instructions will be published after the stable release of Linux Mint 20.3.
- Bugs in this release should be reported on Github at https://github.com/linuxmint/mint20.3-beta.
- Create one issue per bug.
- As described in the Linux Mint Troubleshooting Guide, do not report or create issues for observations.
- Be as accurate as possible and include any information that might help developers reproduce the issue or understand the cause of the issue:
- Bugs we can reproduce, or which cause we understand are usually fixed very easily.
- It is important to mention whether a bug happens “always”, or “sometimes”, and what triggers it.
- If a bug happens but didn’t happen before, or doesn’t happen in another distribution, or doesn’t happen in a different environment, please mention it and try to pinpoint the differences at play.
- If we can’t reproduce a particular bug and we don’t understand its cause, it’s unlikely we’ll be able to fix it.
- The BETA phase is literally a bug squashing rush, where the team is extremely busy and developers try to fix as many bugs as fast as possible.
- There usually are a huge number of reports and very little time to answer everyone or explain why a particular report is not considered a bug, or won’t get fixed. Don’t let this frustrate you, whether it’s acknowledged or not, we appreciate everyone’s help.
- Please visit https://trello.com/b/ic24nOX4/linux-mint-203 and https://github.com/linuxmint/mint20.3-beta to follow the progress of the development team between the BETA and the stable release.
Here are the download links:
- Torrent https://linuxmint.com/torrents/linuxmint-20.3-xfce-64bit-beta.iso.torrent
- World LayerOnline
- Canada Manitoba Unix User Group
- Canada University of Waterloo Computer Science Club
- USA advancedhosters.com
- USA Clarkson University
- USA ette.biz
- USA GigeNET
- USA Harvard School of Engineering
- USA James Madison University
- USA kernel.org
- USA Linux Freedom
- USA MetroCast Cablevision
- USA Purdue Linux Users Group
- USA Sonic
- USA Team Cymru
- USA TeraSwitch
- USA University of Washington, Mathematics
- USA US Internet
- USA XMission Internet
- Belarus ByFly
- Bulgaria IPACCT
- Bulgaria Netix Ltd
- Bulgaria Telepoint
- Bulgaria University of Ruse
- Czech Republic CZ.NIC
- Czech Republic IT4Innovations National Supercomputing Center
- Czech Republic UPC Ceska republika
- Czech Republic Webglobe
- Denmark Dotsrc.org
- France CREXIO
- France Crifo.org
- France Institut de Génétique Humaine
- Germany Dark Penguin Network
- Germany dogado GmbH
- Germany FH Aachen
- Germany Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Germany Funkfreunde Landshut e.V.
- Germany GWDG
- Germany Hochschule Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
- Germany IPB Internet Provider in Berlin GmbH
- Germany NetCologne GmbH
- Germany Netzwerge GmbH
- Germany PyrateLAN.party
- Germany University of Frankfurt
- Germany wilhelm.tel GmbH
- Greece GreekLUG
- Greece Hellenic Telecommunications Organization
- Greece MyAegean team, University of the Aegean
- Greece National Technical University of Athens
- Greece University of Crete
- Greenland Tele Greenland
- Hungary Quantum Mirror
- Ireland HEAnet
- Latvia University of Latvia
- Luxembourg root S.A.
- Moldova iHost
- Netherlands KoDDoS
- Netherlands LiteServer
- Netherlands NLUUG
- Poland ICM – University of Warsaw
- Portugal FCCN
- Portugal PTISP
- Portugal RNL – Técnico Lisboa
- Portugal Universidade do Porto
- Romania M247
- Romania Telekom Romania
- Russia Powernet ISP
- Russia Truenetwork
- Russia Yandex Team
- Serbia University of Kragujevac
- Slovakia Energotel
- Slovakia Rainside
- Spain Area Tecnica
- Spain Oficina de Software Libre do Cixug
- Sweden Academic Computer Club, Umea University
- Sweden c0urier.net
- Sweden Infania Networks
- Sweden Zetup
- Switzerland Init7
- Turkey Linux Kullanicilari Dernegi
- Turkey Turhost
- Turkey Verinomi
- Ukraine ASTRA
- Ukraine FastMirror
- United Kingdom Bytemark Hosting
- United Kingdom UK Dedicated Servers
- United Kingdom UKFast
- United Kingdom University of Kent UK Mirror Service
- Bangladesh XeonBD
- China Nanjing University
- China Shanghai Jiao Tong University Linux User Group (SJTUG)
- Hong Kong KoDDoS
- India PicoNets-WebWerks
- Indonesia Deace
- Iran Bardia Moshiri
- Iran HostIran
- Israel Israel Internet Association
- Kazakhstan Hoster.kz
- Kazakhstan PS Internet Company LLC
- Pakistan Inara
- Singapore 0x.sg
- South Korea Harukasan
- South Korea KAIST
- Taiwan NCHC
- Taiwan TamKang University
- Thailand Kasetsart University
- Thailand Khon Kaen University
- Thailand Songkla University
- Australia AARNet
- Australia Internode
- New Zealand University of Canterbury
- Argentina Zero.com.ar
- Brazil C3SL
- Brazil Federal University of Sao Carlos
- Brazil ITS Telecomunicacoes
- Brazil UFMT
- Chile NetActuate
- Chile Universidad de La Frontera
- Ecuador CEDIA
- Ecuador Escuela Politecnica Natcional
- Botswana Retention Range
- Kenya Liquid Telecom
- South Africa Dimension Data
- South Africa University of Free State
- South Africa WIRUlink
Integrity and authenticity checks:
Once you have downloaded an image, please verify its integrity and authenticity.
Anyone can produce fake ISO images, it is your responsibility to check you are downloading the official ones.
- Please read and follow the steps at https://linuxmint.com/verify.php
- Link to the sums: sha256sum.txt
- Link to the signed sums: sha256sum.txt.gpg
We look forward to receiving your feedback. Many thanks in advance for testing the BETA!