5 little improvements were added to mintInstall 5:
- A progress bar now appears when mintInstall is refreshing/loading
- A new button called “Versions” lets you see the packages and repositories defined by the mint file, and for each package the available and installed versions.
- The error message shown at startup was replaced with an information message asking you to refresh the application.
- All tables now show rows with alternate colours
- Email addresses are hidden within reviews (email@example.com shows as j…firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you missed the announcement about mintInstall 5, read here:
MintInstall 5.1 is available in Romeo. If you don’t have Romeo enabled you can get the debs from here:
Let us know what you think, report any bug you may find and have a lot of fun with this brand new mintInstall.
To translate mintInstall 5.1 into your own language, use this forum thread: http://www.linuxmint.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=16371